Services for Higher Education:
• Serve Institutions as Interim Vice President for Enrollment Management, Interim Director/Dean of Admissions, Interim University Registrar, Interim Dean of Students, and Interim Vice President for Student Affairs.
Sample of Recent Interim Placements
• Conduct National or Regional Executive Searches for Leadership Positions in Enrollment Management, Admissions, Financial Aid, and Alumni Affairs
Recent Searches Completed by Scott Healy & Associates
• Develop and Implement Financial Aid Leveraging Strategies and Models
• Conduct Institutional Audits in the Areas of Admissions, Enrollment Management, Registrar, and Studen Affairs
• Registrar Services: national searches; interim appointments and comprehensive assessments/evaluations of registrar operations.
"Scott Healy and his associates stepped in at a critical time at Cleveland State University and saw us through a very difficult transition. Scott examined the disparate opinions on how to organize our enrollment management division, recommended a direction, oversaw the division for 8 months, and facilitated a search for appropriate leadership. In short, Scott Healy helped us shape our future."
Dr. Jay MacLoughlin, Ph.D.
Interim Provost & Dean, College of Education
Cleveland State University
learn about: searches
Scott Healy & Associates, specializing in: searches, leadership searches, search consulting, managment searches,
managment consulting, higher, education, enrollment management consultant, college admissions, educational, consultant, consultants,
consulting, service, services, admission, admissions, college, colleges,
university, universities, school, retention, national searches, education
searches, marketing, student recruitment, recruitment, scholarship,
financial aid, enrollment management, enrollment services, managment consulting company, enrollment management company, enrollment services firm.